Services to Help Veterans and Senior Citizens
Navigating the legal system as you age and need to count on new benefits that are available doesn’t have to be difficult when you have Kabb Law in your corner.
We work with veterans and senior citizens, as well as their family members, to ensure that they are as prepared as they can be for some of the common issues that creep up as you get older.
Comprehensive Veterans Legal Services
Many of the questions that you might have may center around what types of benefits you are due. If you have served in the military, you have some special considerations. We are here to help you with all of these.
- Eligibility for benefits: What benefits do you qualify for?
- Service-connected disability: Where you injured or suffered an illness in connection with your military service?
- Social Security Disability and SSI: Do you need to explore the possibility of programs administered by the Social Security Administration?
- Chronic disease presumed related to military service: Will your condition qualify you for special benefits from the VA?
- Medical malpractice: What options to do you have if you were the victim of medical negligence or substandard care at a VA center?
- PTSD: What compensation options are present for service members who suffer from PTSD due to their time in the service?
- Psychiatric/direct medical: What type of medical benefits might you receive?
- Pension: How do you go about claiming your pension benefits?
Applications, Decisions, and Appeals
You must ensure that you are filling your paperwork out properly when you apply for these benefits. Once your case is filed, it is reviewed and you will receive a decision.
If you don’t agree with the decision, you have the right to appeal. This is time-sensitive and must be done in the proper manner.
Kabb Law is here to help our veterans get the help they need. Contact us to find out how we can work on your behalf to secure the benefits you deserve.